::NewDusk::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PH Vent
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

+5
Admin
Synful
Llanar
Netheyh
AkiraRZ4
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Post  Kaiwan Sat May 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Ok, so peagles and echos out dps the new SMGs.

I like the new SMGs because they are an exact upgrade of spitters and I loved spitters. I don't find them hard to aim tbh. Everyone knows how bad my aim is, I don't see what everyone is complaining about.
Kaiwan
Kaiwan

Back to top Go down

Post  Netheyh Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 pm

cuzdeybadunodat
Netheyh
Netheyh

Back to top Go down

Post  black0ps2 Wed May 26, 2010 8:21 am

I have been beating LS records (Already beat Arena and Strato) and TDMing lately, so far I like the new spear/sword, new mechs especially Gamma Ray, Sting-X, and Luci, also new shotties are really accurate and hurt a lot, love strike force booster and flanker booster, also IC - A's are starting to be my favorite rifles, the plasma cannon is fun to use and very accurate, the Sniper cannon is horrible, and hope triple credits week arrives soon cheers 40k+ per LS Cool

black0ps2

Back to top Go down

Post  Llanar Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:I am currently hyperventilating and wanna uninstall this fuckin stupid game .
Came home all happy put patch to download,after it finished says:error not enough free space when i have about 11 gb free,w/e i do some repair shit says URL doesnt exist on server or fuckin ever it is,wich i acctually don care what it is,nc is fuckin fail if you ask me,now its repairing full fuckin stupid game and it says 178 minutes left my fuckin ass if you ask me.fuck it cannot be bothered to do all stupid shit again

good times

Llanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum